How to Enable Dark Mode for Google Chrome on Android?
Finally, it is the time when android users will be able to enable the most awaited dark mode for Google Chrome…but how? The following guide will help you in doing so. As many users prefer to use chrome in Dark Mode because with the easy and better user interface it provides protection to your eyes (even if you keep browsing for all day long).
First, note that if you want to enable the dark mode on your android phone, update your Google Web Browser (to the latest version). Because only the latest version offers this feature. Now, scroll down a little and read the given guidelines carefully.
Best & Easy Method to Enable Dark Mode for Chrome on Android:
- Open your chrome web browser window and type chrome://flags.
- In the search bar, type ‘Dark’.
- Now, you are required to enable the two basic options: (1) Android Web Content Dark Mode (2) Android Chrom User Interface Dark Mode.
- On enabling, chrome will demand you to relaunch the browser.
- Just click on relaunch button and see Google Chrome in Dark Mode in your phone.
How to Enable Night Mode on Android for Chrome?
This only activates dark mode for new Windows and the sites you are currently browsing, but there is no option to enable or disable night mode in the Chrome menu. If you also want to turn on dark mode for the Chrome menu, go to your mobile device settings and from here click on the apps, then on Chrome here you have to force Chrome to stop. Close all background apps, including Chrome, and reopen the Chrome browser. Go to Chrome settings and you can now see the dark mode for the menu.
If at any time you want to deactivate the dark mode, you can do so by reversing the whole process, it’s easy and simple. You may also want to know: How to Change WiFi Name & Password.